- Friday, December 1 at 12:30 pm
- Tate Student Center, Room 473
- Sponsor: Office of Institutional Diversity
The Dialogues in Diversity Lunchtime Series provides an opportunity for UGA faculty and staff to engage in discussions related to diversity and inclusion. An informed, involved, and empowered faculty and staff is necessary for meaningful campus change. Through Dialogues in Diversity discussions, we commit to the value of unique perspectives, contexts, and needs in solving the grand challenges of diversity and inclusion, while developing community-responsive and culturally appropriate approaches to change efforts.
This Dialogue will focus on mental health disparities in underserved student populations and the risk and resilience factors that contribute to and protect against negative outcomes for student success.
- Topic: Risk and Resilience: Mental Health Disparities in Underserved Student Populations
- Speaker: Dr. Isha Metzger, Assistant Professor, Franklin College of Arts and Sciences
- Date and Time: Friday, December 1 at 12:30pm-2:00pm
- Location: Tate Student Center, Room 473
The Dialogues and Diversity Lunchtime Series is open to all UGA faculty and staff. Lunch is provided and space is filled on a first-come basis. There is no cost to attend, but registration is required.
Registration will close on Friday, November 24, 2017 at 12:00 PM