- Friday, March 23 at 12:00 pm
- Tate Student Center, Room 473
- Sponsor: Office of Institutional Diversity
The Dialogues in Diversity Lunchtime Series provides an opportunity for UGA faculty and staff to engage in discussions related to diversity and inclusion. An informed, involved, and empowered faculty and staff is necessary for meaningful campus change. Through Dialogues in Diversity discussions, we commit to the value of unique perspectives, contexts, and needs in solving the grand challenges of diversity and inclusion, while developing community-responsive and culturally appropriate approaches to change efforts.
This Dialogue will focus on UGA's service mission in a global, knowledge society and the role of faculty and staff in fostering university-community partnerships and multicultural competent engagement.
- Topic: Crossing Borders. Building Connections.
- Speaker: Dr. Edward Delgado-Romero, Professor, College of Education
- Date and Time: Friday, March 23; 12:00pm-1:30pm
- Location: Tate Student Center, Room 473
The Dialogues and Diversity Lunchtime Series is open to all UGA faculty and staff. Lunch is provided and space is filled on a first-come basis. There is no cost to attend, but registration is required.
Registration will close on Friday, March 9, 2018 at 3:00 PM